Sunday 9 March 2008

"Tea is a cup of life"



A whole teapot of tea when the teapot is the size of this one is too much tea for me. Why this didn't occur to me in the making of it given that yesterday I filled it half-full and it gave two full cups for me and A is a very good question.

I stood up just now and my stomach did that bloop-bloop thing it does when you've drunk too much liquid very quickly. Or is that just me? Huh.

...

What's that you say? Do some work? Oh, if you insist.


(Incidentally, when I was looking for a suitable picture to illustrate this post, I came across this. All together now - awwwwwwwwwwwwww!)

2 comments:

  1. Drinking tea counts as work, doesn't it?

    Ahoy, by the way. Found you via Patroclus...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's definitely patriotic... :D

    (Helloo! Glad to see you!)

    ReplyDelete